Terms and Conditions
SavvyAssignment is pleased to give you access to savvyassignment.com (this “website”). By registering, you are indicating that you have read and that you agree to these terms. You understand that we may update these terms from time to time without giving you any notice. Unless we let you know by giving you notice, any new or updated features or services that we put on our website will be subject to these terms.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO EACH OF THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR CONDITION SET FORTH BELOW, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE
SavvyAssignment is an educational service to help students achieve success in their academic careers.
All content available on this website is © 2016 SavvyAssignment with all rights reserved, or is the property of third properties protected by intellectual property rights. All other trademarks displayed on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and are not intended to imply any endorsement or affiliation between SavvyAssignment and these companies. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized person of SavvyAssignment.
Limitation of use
- You must be at least 10 years old to use this website. If you are under 10 years of age, we require you to take consent from your parents before using this website
- By registering and using savvyassignment.com services, you hereby declare that you will use the help provided by us, only for study purposes. This work is not intended to be submitted to earn grades
- We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from savvyassignment.com but with written consent only
- Any violation of these terms related to use of savvyassignment.com or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you
- We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we don’t guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website
- We are in no way responsible for the student’s failure in any course as assignment help is a subjective matter. We have qualified experts who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always eager to help
- In case of poor grades arising due to our services, we offer reworks but there is no refunds whatsoever as each assignment is considered a product and once delivered to student, it considered as the product sold
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipments, which are beyond our control
- If you decide to cancel your order before we assign a writer to work on it, you can book other assignment of the same value, free of cost. However, if a writer has already been assigned then you will have to continue with the order. This is because the writer who starts with your assignment should receive compensation for the work
- If you notice that you were charged twice and you received two receipts from the payment processing system (i.e. PayPal.com or Moneybookers.com), do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full within the shortest possible time
- We always do our best to assign the most appropriate writer to work on your paper; however, it is still possible that on rare occasions, the writer is not found. If this does occur, we will do your next assignment of the same value FREE OF COST
- Please make sure all paper details and additional materials are provided while placing the order. If due to some other reason the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, we will increase the quality so that the late submission penalty does not affect the overall grade
- The 100 percent satisfaction policy ensures that we will keep reworking on the assignment changes till you are happy and till it is as per the initial set of work requirements. However, it must be done within one month (31 days) of time frame. We will not entertain any rework after more than 1 month from assignment given date. Also, there is no refund in such cases
- Although it will never happen that you will get ‘fail’ grade in your assignment; in case if it does we will do 100% refund. However, the authentic fail proof needs to be provided within one month (31 days) after assignment completion. Any request after this time period will not be entertained.
- There is no cash refund policy (except clause no. 2) in this service so if your claim is genuine (according to the above points) then we will do free assignment of the same value rather refunding the money
Please note: If your claim does not fall under the above given categories then it will not be considered as valid and there will be no refund.
We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between student and SavvyAssignment will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
By registering or subscribing to our services. The user accepts to receive the subscription email about savvyassignment.com service updates or any other promotional offers.